Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!

I just wanted to wish all of our family and friends a very Happy New Year! 2008 went by so fast, but it is exciting to see what the new year will bring. I love when a new year begins, it's like having a fresh start. Here a few things I am going to try and do better in 2009:

1) do my Bible devotion every day
2) go to the gym more consistently
3) get out of debt (at least do what I can:)
4) do more outdoor activities (I really want to hike Camelback mountain)
5) be more patient
6) make my sales goal every month at work
7) watch less tv, read more books
8) be a better long-distance friend/keep in touch more

And a few goals/dreams I have for 2009:

1) get preggers!
2) go on vacation with my hubby
3) get my mom to move where I am (especially if #1 happens!)
4) go to the Grand Canyon (it's only 2 hours away for crying out loud)
5) go back to school and get my Master's

This is just to name a few...What are some of the things you are looking forward to in the new year? I don't like to make "resolutions", I would rather set goals for myself. And as we all know, 2009 and our lives are in God's hands, so whatever His will is, will be! I am always interested to see what suprises He has in store for us...
I pray for a happy, healthy, prosperous, and blessed New Year for all of you! Love you all!

3 comments:

April said...

Great goals! Maybe you can get your mom to move to Northwest Mississippi and then you can move and you will us too :)

I up-dated today, Sorry to keep you hanging.

I LOvE YOU!!!!

April said...

Yes, you can get a new header. She has been busy, but trying to get it together. Look at the backgrounds and send one to her that you love and send a copy of the cute Christmas card pic. I could scan the card if I had to, but would rather not have to crop the ornament out of it. I will e-mail you her address.

Love u

Unknown said...

Well, I see where I rank. #8! Anyways, I like some of your long term goals. You know having a baby and especially the education part. I think it would be great if you moved to Colorado and we could come ski!

Allyson