Thursday, February 12, 2009

Post Super Bowl and of course, The Dogs!

Once again I am late with this post, but I still wanted to show these pics. I figured I still needed to show some Arizona Cardinal pride and celebrate the fact that they had a great season. So here is our neighbor, Molly, and me showing a little Cardinal spirit via temporary tattoos:

And check out the awesome cake Molly and I made all on our own:

You can't tell in the picture, but we bought strawberry cake mix and put red dye in it to make the perfect "Cardinal Red" and then topped it off with white whipped icing and free-handed the words and Cardinal. It was pretty difficult to because I forgot to buy the little connection pieces for the squeeze icing so we had to squeeze (very carefully) out of this huge tube of red icing and do the best would could...but I think we did alright. The important thing is that it was super yummy!!!
So you all know the outcome of the Super Bowl:( but hey, maybe next year!

And I thought it was time to share some more pics of the dogs, so here they are:

"Baby Girl" Chloe (by the way, we just found out she has a thyroid problem so that explains her weight gain...poor thing)


My Elvis (with his favorite toy, he carries that thing everywhere) Don't you think it looks like he is smiling for the camera?

And last but not least, Diesel, my big dog who is afraid of EVERYTHING...he is such a scared-ey cat! If I bring out my blow-dryer in front of him, I won't see him for days!!! It completely freaks him out!

I will try to do a better job of posting events as they happen, opposed to 2-3 weeks later! Sorry...hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: