Sunday, December 21, 2008

Trip to Kansas City

Two weeks ago, Kevin and I went to Kansas City to visit his family. We had a great time, but like always, the time went by so fast. During the week we visited friends, did some shopping, and hung out with family. On Saturday, we all got together at a bowling alley and had so much fun. We got to meet our new little nephew, Brody Lee McNeall, for the first time...and we instantly fell in love with him! He is the cutest baby. He is now 6 months old and smiles at EVERYTHING! I wanted to bring him back to Phoenix with us, but his mom and dad weren't too keen on that idea. But here are a few pictures of the day:

Here is Brody's Big Brother, Ryan, giving him a bottle (isn't that sweet?) He is such a good big brother.
And here is Brody (I told you he was cute!) I hate that I couldn't edit this picture to get the red-eye out, but he is still so cute anyway...
Kevin and I holding our newest nephew! The only time Brody wouldn't smile was when his Uncle Kevin was holding him...what does that tell you? I think he just likes his Aunt Brenda better:)
Adorable Brody!!!!
Our "grown-up" nephews...Caleb, Ryan, and Connor (could they look more happy about having their picture taken???) I don't think they appreciated me interrupting their bowling game to pose for a picture.
We enjoyed seeing the family. I can't believe how tall the boys have gotten! It is a shame that we really only see them once a year. But it so hard living in different states and everyone so busy with their jobs. We did get to celebrate Christmas early with them while we were there. We even got to see some snow, which really made it feel like Christmas!
Speaking of Christmas, it is only 4 days away! I hope everyone is ready. I will post more pictures from our trip later. Until then, everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys had a blast also!The have had a Bakungan Christmas and are loving every minute of it. We hope you had a great Christmas. We have been thinking about you two. love Ryan, Connor, Caleb, Brody, Maddy, Amy and Rod