Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proud to be an American!

I just got back from voting...what a rush! I love everything about the voting process...driving to the location, filling out the ballot, and then running it through the machine and hearing the "beep" and then the best part...getting the "I voted" sticker. I said a little prayer on the way in, praying for the election, the day, the future of our country, and then thanking God that we live in a country that allows us to have a say...the freedom and the right to vote is AWESOME! I left feeling so patriotic and proud of my country. Now if only my candidate can pull through...
Here's hoping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to vote also! Now I have to be a good loser. I know this is an historical time with the first black president, but I am nervous. With a Congress that is mostly Democrat, maybe Obama will get something accomplished. Remember, some of the ethical issues that we don't agree on with him are state decided...some hope there.