Sunday, August 2, 2009

WOW! It's been a while...

I have been awful at updating this. We did make the move to Kansas City and are now (finally) settled. We got a house in Prairie Village, KS and are loving it! It is an adorable little community with lots of charming things to offer. Kev had a hard time giving in to living on the Kansas side, but I think he is enjoying it now (although he would never admit it and will always be a Missouri boy at heart).
I started a new job. I am doing the same thing I did in Phoenix...medical sales for a hospice company, I am just working for a different company. But so far, so good. I love it. I have basically all of Kansas as my territory so needless to say, I am doing alot of driving.
Kevin turned the BIG 4-0 this week. We had a great party for him at his favorite place to eat, "The Peanut" and had an awesome turnout. We even had several people come in from out of town...they came from all over...Memphis, California, North Carolina, Philly, Indiana, and Denver! Made us feel very special and loved that so many came in town to help Kev celebrate his big day.
Kevin's dad is still in Arkansas getting cancer treatment but he is doing well. Hopefully he will come home this week and be able to stay for a couple of months. Just continue to keep him in your prayers.
Well, I think that is about it...I am trying to sum up the past couple of months in a nutshell and I think that does it. I will try to get back on track with this blog, update it regularly, and post some pics of our life here in Kansas.

No comments: