Friday, September 26, 2008

Congrats to Me

I am proud (not really) to say that I am the FIRST case of the flu my doctor has seen in Arizona this season. I have always thought of myself as an over-achiever, but this is ridiculous. I went to Memphis last weekend for my friend Turtle's wedding (I will post on that later), and when I got home I started feeling icky. Started with a little cough, then came a fever, and by Thursday, I had full-blown aches and pains, and a terrible sore throat. So let this be a warning to all of you...get your flu shot! Because the flu is not fun! Poor Kevin has to leave for a trip tomorrow and has already said he feels like his throat is "scratchy". I am trying not to breathe on him and he is downing Airborne and Vitamin C like there's no tomorrow.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better.

Love you!